TonyBet App: Download the App in CanadaJoin now
TonyBet is committed to offering competitive odds across thousands of markets. From popular sports to eSports to entertainment and more, it brings pre-game and in-play betting to Canadians. This is where you can find top and local athletes and teams across a variety of disciplines. The best thing is that there is a free betting app for iOS and Android devices that has all these and many other exciting features.
Get the TonyBet App for iOS Devices
The TonyBet iOS app was created by people who love betting. Hundreds of events take place here daily, so you have 24/7 access to endless fun. The most popular games are featured on the main page. The list of sports is available on the left side, while the main categories of the mobile sportsbook are presented at the top.
Here is what the app offers:
- Lines that are open 24 hours a day
- Betting before the game begins or during the match
- Thousands of monthly events, including the ones that happen in Canada
- Various betting options for new and seasoned punters
- Safety of deposits and withdrawals
- Easy navigation
How to Download and Install the App?
Follow the simple procedure to download the TonyBet application to your smartphone:
- Open the App Store and find the TonyBet app
- Click the app and choose Install
- Wait for the installation file to be downloaded
TonyBet App for Android Devices
The TonyBet Android app is one of a few in Canada that offers odds for so many sports. The lines are updated in real time, so you get the highest rates.
Here are just a few things this quality mobile app lets you do on your smartphone or tablet:
- Browse the results of all games in real-time
- Track your bets online
- Watch statistics for many games and athletes
- Access your account settings
- Make deposits and withdraw money for free
- Benefit from all promotions
Guide to Download and Install on Android
To get a separate app for Android devices, simply open the mobile website in your browser and locate the app link. Click the link and let your smartphone or tablet download the .apk file. If it doesn’t want to do it, simply allow the installation from unknown sources.
Access TonyBet via the Mobile Site Version
The bookie knows that not everyone wants to download apps and some people just don’t have a suitable device. While the app offers the fastest and easiest access to sports betting and gambling, there is also a TonyBet mobile website. The good news is that there aren’t many differences between the two, especially in terms of functionality.
The app is more convenient because it’s designed for your device. It’s a tad quicker and more user-friendly. At the same time, the well optimised website runs on all devices, even very old Androids with outdated OS. The sportsbook pays a lot of attention to its website to make sure everyone has the same unforgettable experience.
To meet the high standards, TonyBet makes sure the website is:
- Protected with the latest security features
- Filled with thousands of events, markets, and lines
- With competitive odds for many main and local events
- With instant in-play betting features on top of pre-play betting
- Mobile-friendly and easy to navigate
Minimum System Requirements
The TonyBet app is compatible with the majority of iOS and Android devices. It runs smoothly on operating systems that have been recently updated. Just make sure your phone has enough storage space to handle the lightweight web app.
Even though you can’t find the mobile app in Google Play, you can still use it on your Android device. The mobile sportsbook runs on Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel. LG, OnePlus, Google Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, and many other smartphones. If your device was produced five or six years ago, it probably can still run the TonyBet mobile app without hiccups.Join now
Most Frequent Questions
Can I bet with the same odds on mobile devices as on desktops?
Yes, the TonyBet app offers the same competitive odds to all Canadians.
Can I play at the live casino on my smartphone?
Yes, almost all modern smartphones and tablets can handle live streams.